Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers projected to spend $160 million on ad campaigns

Posted by Barney Fife 
Farmers projected to spend $160 million on ad campaigns
July 31, 2008 12:25PM
[www.adweek.com]

It's amazes me that Farmers is projected to spend @ $160 millions dollars this year on senseless ad campaigns. "Sanity makes a comeback"? & "We put you back where you belong"? Who are they trying to fool? Farmers has the money to defend itself against unfair business practices but they can't pay their employees overtime or pay out on substantiated claims to its policy holders? Reminds me of the old Andre Agassi commercials for Minolta camera where he spouted off "Image is everything". Who cares about substance as long as you think you look good.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Some of that advertisement is spent (wasted) on me in the form of weekly advertisement sent by (junk) mail. Each week, I get a mailing from a different agent. There must be at least half a dozen agents that are sending me glossy brochures. I've started collecting them and have about a dozen already. (What should I do with them?) I'm not a customer,and never will knowing that they spend this huge amounts of money on adverstisement instead of service and claims.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Farmers projected to spend $160 million on ad campaigns
August 08, 2008 05:59PM
Harry,

Video tape yourself burning them and load it up on YouTube. hot smiley
Send me the link once its done.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
dTptN
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.