Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

ANA HADDAD VS FARMERS CASE BC379468 APRIL 2009

Posted by ANA 
I AM LOOKING FOR AGENTS THAT WILL LIKE TO SHARE WITH ME THEIR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH FARMERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT HADDADINSURANCE@CS.COM / 818 489 7606

I HAD FALL VICTIM LIKE MANY OTHER AGENTS FROM THE SCAM OF SUBSIDY TO THE FRAUD AGAINST ME AND MY CUSTOMERS (CANCELLATIONS, UNFAIR INCREASE OF PREMIUMS,ILLEGAL SURCHARGES, ALL KIND OF FRAUDULENT POLICIES,AND MUCH, MUCH MORE...)
ALL DONE BY THE DISTRICT MANAGER BRAD GURNEY, HIS DMA JUDY MOUNT, AND CHRISTOPHER SIMICH AT SIMI VALLEY, OF COURSE I REPORTED ALL THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES TO PAUL MATTISON CORP SECURITY ON WILSHIERE BLVD IN L.A BUT ALL OF THEM TURN OUT TO BE THE SAME GARBAGE!
I FILED A LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM AND I HAD TWO YEARS FIGHTING SOLA (ALONE) THIS MAFIA,
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IS SOME AGENTS OUT THERE WITH THE GUTS TO TELL THE TRUTH
APRIL 14 2009 BEGINS THE TRIAL AGAINST THIS ANIMALS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE SOME OF YOUR STORIES IN COURT

THANK YOU,
ANA HADDAD
HADDADINSURANCE@CS.COM

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: ANA HADDAD VS FARMERS CASE BC379468 APRIL 2009
April 13, 2009 05:06PM
I'm not familiar with your case nor do I know any of the people you refer to with the exeption of Paul Mattison. Paul is as coorrupt as the rest of the Farmers regime. He comes across as being a corporate investigator however, I think he's just a fixture. I think they had an empty desk and thought they'd grab somebody with the old "frustrtaed cop" syndrome. DO NOT speak to him or provide him ANY information regarding your current circumstances. Granted, he couldn't find his ass with two hands and a map but, still, don't speak with him.
He contacted me and claimed he was going to conduct an investigation regarding my corrupt managers, Chuck Bos and John Cassidy. two of the biggest, incompetent morons in SIU you'd ever meet. He quized me for almost 2 hours on the phone. When I later inquired about his "investigation", he said "I'm not investigating anything, If you have a questions, hire an attorney". He's a lowlife scumbag liar. Just like the rest of Farmers Management and H/R scum.
Anything you do, MUST be documented. If you make a call, tape the conversation or have everything done in writing. This way, the loser assholes at Farmers will have a more difficult time squeezing out of stuff. They'll have to come up with bigger lies (I don't think they can't top any of their past actions).
Don't take anything for granted and by all means DO NOT trust ANYBODY at Farmers. The only way Farmers is capable of staying afloat is to be as corrupt as possibe. They don't know ay other way. Mind you, they will do this with a shit eating grin on their face at all times. Best of Luck!!

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

THANK YOU!

I WILL KEEP ON MIND YOUR ADVISE smiling smiley
AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH TO THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAS ANSWER ME BACK smiling smiley

ANA

THE JUDGE WAS SICK TODAY, THE CASE STANDS AND WAS MOVE TO MAY 7, 2009

THAT MEANS I HAVE TIME FOR MORE STORIES smiling smiley !

ANA

WELL TODAY IS MAY 07 2009

THE JUDGE RONALD M. SOHIGIAN
DECIDED THAT IF SOMEONE IS USING YOUR NAME & LICENSE AND COMMITING FRAUD AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC, AND MAKING YOU PERSONALLY LIABLE OF THEIR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES JEOPARDIZING YOUR CARRER AND LIFE...

IT'S O.K! TODAY HE GRANTED TO FARMERS INSURANCE THE SUMMARY JUDGMENT!!!

HIS THEORY?

THE EVIDENCE PRESENTED TO HIM OF THE FORGED DOCUMENTS, FRAUDULENT POLICIES, CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS, MY OWN COMPLAINT TO DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE MY COMPLAIN TO FARMERS INSURANCE DEMANDING THEM TO STOP COMMITING FRAUD ON MY NAME (AND DEMAND TO DON'T DO FRAUD AT ALL) PROOF OF THE PHYSICAL AND FINANCIAL DAMAGE THEY CAUSE ME PLUS THE DISCIPLINARY ACTION FROM DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF FARMERS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES...
(THAT ALL WAS A BOLD EVIDENCE!!)

BECAME NOT ENOUGH FOR HIM BECAUSE DON'T REALLY,REALLY PROOF FOR THIS JUDGE RONALD M. SOHIGIAN (THAT BY THE WAY ALSO HAVE DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS ON HIS RECORD) THE FRAUD, BECAUSE BRAD GURNEY, JUDY MOUNT AND CRHISTOPHER SIMICH DIDN'T SIGNED THEIR NAMES IN THE DOCUMENTS THEY ISSUE ON MY NAME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSET OR EVEN WITHOUT THE CUSTOMERS KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT STATING THAT THEY FORGE MY SIGNATURES AND THE CUSTOMERS SIGNATURES (IT'S THAT CLEAR? NO? READ IT AGAIN)

SO, FOR NOW THEY WIN ON THE NAME OF INJUSTICE CORPORATE CORRUPTION AND A HUGE SIGN OF $$$$$$ BUT..
BUT I SAID FOR NOW...BECAUSE I'M JUST AT THE BEGINNING AND I KNOW THIS IS A LONG ROAD AHEAD, BUT I'M READY TO GO ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE LAST BREATH... I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS BUNCH OF THIEVES STOP DESTROYING LIVES OF INNOCENT PEOPLE

KEEP SENDING ME YOUR STORIES! SOON YOU WILL HEAR FROM ME!
ANA
HADDADINSURANCE@CS.COM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
NUyTK
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.