Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Married agent was forced to have sex with her Dm

Posted by Bryan Geer 
Farmers Agent Sandi Geer was forced to have sex with her Dm and was forced to move her agency 40+ miles away and is never requried to attend any district meetings now! Married DM Thomas Mundell district #66 used her for sex acts! He payed her off with polices for sex to keep her job and wants everything keep quit as his wife found out! Thomas's wife also wants the agent out of Farmers Insurance! That is so sad for corporate america and ethics as Sandi was a good girl at one time! Very sad that some Dm's have way too much money and too much time on there hands to do this for forced sex acts with there agents! The Dm said himself! I have an assistant Dm that does all my work for me and this allows me to do what ever I want to! Farmers knows about this and is doing nothing but it looks like they may force the agent out soon! Another Farmers Insurance ethics violation and Dm that makes way too much money and has too much time to do nothing!

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

chuck johnson
Re: Married agent was forced to have sex with her Dm
April 10, 2011 11:31AM
This is so funny to have me find this about distict manger #66 Thomas Mundell and agent Sandi Geer! Thomas had promised me I would get all of sandi's polices once he got rid of her and had me move to her office ! I got screwed as someone hacked his emails and read our descusion. I was forced out instead of Sandi although she is next to go! there use to be days when fathers gave ther sons polices to help thmn in farmers = Chuck Conners X Dm that gave everything to his two sons and that was ok as he help other's also! Now it is sex for polices and I find that sad as Thomas put me in the middle of it then left me to hang out to dry when it was exposed. I know there are many agents mad that they work so hard and the have no chance for help because thomas will give everything to sandi to keep her mouth shut! She threatens him for help all the time and has no balls just to say no to her! Another Farmers Insurance ethics violation and Dm that makes way too much money and has too much time to do nothing! I agree!!! Thomas is the same guy that paid a hacker to stop this info from going out on the web a few years back but I guess it did not work well.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Thomas you pig! I woud never have sex with you no matter how much money you have! Have sex with your ugly wife a least she stayed with you even when she knows you are preverted! sue me dip chit! I have everything
off your hard drive like your link to www.modlinks.com/ you sick shit! I made a copy of your hard drive with everything. All your email's with your sex craigs list requests and others! so go f your self you pervet! your not a Dm! Your just another perverted azz hole with too much money that never works. You work 10 times harder to try and get sex then you do at farmers as we all do your work for you! PS everyone knows about you your hiding nothing but your small penis!

Sandi Geer
Married agent having sex with her married Dm
April 26, 2011 05:30AM
Sandi geer >> At Farmer Insurance says's that I have been getting a lot of negative talk about me! A married women at the time having an affair with my marrried DM boss Thomas Mundell. It was not my fault his wife was pregnant and we continued it for years and years after she had her children! Thomas is a player - He has had mistresses in the past, with me and has had more since then! He has alot of money and power to get you to the top of Farmers Insurance (pif) = money. I took the shot for the money! What is the diffrence between a man or a women player? I do not get it? We both got what we wanted = Me, I got money = pif = Thomas got power and sex. Thomas's wife Ann should thank me for havng anal sex with Thomas as it saved there marriage and they are still together at this time because of it! Women can be players also for money and sex and power! I see nothing wrong with that! I expect Thomas Mundell to live up to his part of the deal with "Pif" and other help from him. A deal is a deal and he should honor our deal!

Great job to the new CEO of Farmers Insurance, Robert Woudstra, I think that it is wonderful he takng the lead and going to the Alabama tornado victims. I have a concern that a Dm is giving away pif for sex! I hope that Robert will look into the ethics issues if they are true also? Farmers should be number #1 in insurance and ethics! This is only one spot that I have found it and there are others and perhaps you have got email's also. But ethics true or un-true is important to this company! There is no room for sex for polices or help in farmers! one or both of them should be gone from Farmers insurance for farmers to have an kind of real ethics policy! Robert Woudstra should look into this as well I belive! From an agent!

Sandi Geer ++++ IF YOU WANT US TO PUT UP ANY MORE THINGS ON THE WEB ABOUT THOMAS MUNDELL AT FARMERS INSURANCE YOU HAVE TO PAY US MORE SOON!

May 31, 2011 01:15AM
You know I am not the moderator here but this is begining to sound like an attack on some people instead of the company. Putting a note in here saying if you want us to quit posting .... then you better give us more money sure sounds like a shake down. I would not want it on my website and become vicarously liable if they get sued or charges are brought. And trust me, Farmers is inane enough to pursue charges.

Question only and just what I have heard .. just talk only ... Did Farmers know about Married agents given special treatment for sex with there DM's ... Did they cover it up? I here they may have and still cover it up for other DM'S ..Did Farmers help in giving polices or favors to an agent or agents to keep things quiet or knowingly let the DM'S do it! This almost sounds like doing a shake down of farmers or the DM for more? She should have to take a lie detector test to see if she has (ever commited a felony) as you can not work in the insurance industry if you have. Gave info to hackers, known about it. made it happen or hired hackes to have things done! ? Just ask have you ever commited a felony. or hired or used hackers (ever) Farmers sueing is a two way street - what will they have to reveal under oath and is there something hiding that can prove it all? It looks to be like she wants more also that is just an opinion? ... only way to know for shure is a lie detector of the both. did they help did one or both use Hackers?If they will not take the test or fail fire them both! Just my 2 cent! It looks like someone wants to get paid for work that they did
they should be given a lie detector test and asked alot of questions about any felonies they may have done? .Just my opinion!

This should be taken down ASAP. it has been long enough, and its time to move on people.

This is unfortunate . How immature to create such nasty hearsay.

Shame on you

February 05, 2020 04:41AM
chuck johnson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is so funny to have me find this about
> distict manger #66 Thomas Mundell and agent Sandi
> Geer! Thomas had promised me I would get all of
> sandi's polices once he got rid of her and had me
> move to her office ! I got screwed as someone
> hacked his emails and read our descusion. I was
> forced out instead of Sandi although she is next
> to go! there use to be days when fathers gave ther
> sons polices to help thmn in farmers meilleures mutuelles France = Chuck
> Conners X Dm that gave everything to his two sons
> and that was ok as he help other's also! Now it is
> sex for polices and I find that sad as Thomas put
> me in the middle of it then left me to hang out to
> dry when it was exposed. I know there are many
> agents mad that they work so hard and the have no
> chance for help because thomas will give
> everything to sandi to keep her mouth shut! She
> threatens him for help all the time and has no
> balls just to say no to her! Another Farmers
> Insurance ethics violation and Dm that makes way
> too much money and has too much time to do
> nothing! I agree!!! Thomas is the same guy that
> paid a hacker to stop this info from going out on
> the web a few years back but I guess it did not
> work well.
Well, you experienced an intense moment from what I see.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
yKWpd
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.