Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers Class Action Overtime Lawsuit

Posted by Mick Snyder 
I am a former property adjuster for Farmers and was one of the named plaintiffs in an overtime lawsuit against Farmers for unpaid overtime. We had previously been awarded @ $52.5 million for unpaid overtime but the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals announced on 10/26/2006 that they had reversed the decision. As it stands now, Farmers will get away with yet another travesty against their current and former employees. It goes to show you that Farmers was able to "buy" this decision handed down by our Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Mark my words, if this decision holds and I'm denied the money that Farmers owes me, I will go down in a blaze of glory by personally driving out to Simi Valley Ca. with my Ruger mini-14 and taking out as many Farmers employees as I possibly can. BELIEVE ME!

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Here's a reply from one of the kool-aid drinking fools at Farmers Insurance. Give him a call and tell him how much he sucks.

"Michael,

What the heck is going on that would make you say such awful things in
your
message/posting at Farmers Sucks. I don't understand why you would
want to
harm innocent employees at the L.A. Service Center (Simi). I'm sure
there
are many people who supported the class action, and were happy with the
judgement. Are those some of the employees you "want to take out?".

Where does this anger come from? There isn't going to be one single
day in
your life where freedom isn't more important than money. I'm at Home
Office in Los Angeles. You have my Email and phone."

Paul Mattison
Farmers Insurance Group
Corp. Security Investigations Mgr
Office: (323) 932-7453
paul.mattison@farmersinsurance.com

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Hey Paul,
There's an old saying and I'm surprised you didn't learn this in your 3 day security training. Bombers never call and callers never bomb. Keep drinking your kool-aid.
Barney Fife

On November 11th & November 15th of 2006, I made the mistake of posting two messages regarding my class action lawsuit against FIE. First & foremost, I want to retract my statement about wanting to harm ANY individual, especially any FIE employee regardless of where they work. I was wrong in making such a ridiculous claim and I've NEVER considered harming anyone in my life. I apologize to all FIE employees for my comments and want to reassure everyone who might have taken my ridiculous statements seriously that I don't even own any type of firearm. These statements were made during a serious lapse of judgement on my part & I never intended or intend to harm anyone. I still think FIE sucks and I hope and pray that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals sees the light & reconsiders their previous ruling.

Keep getting the word out about how Farmers Insurance steals money (overtime) from its own employees and you will eventually hurt them where it hurts. I do not want to ever do business with a company that will steal from its own workers.

In regard to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals decision to overturn the previous ruling that would have rewarded current & former Farmers Claims Adjusters for their unpaid overtime. We obviously have a bunch of crooks posing as circuit judges that were financially influenced in their decision. How could they have possibly ignored the facts in this case and the previous judgements against Farmers Insurance regarding failure to pay overtime to their employees. Farmers Insurance has obviously bribed Barry G. Silverman, Ronald M. Gould & John S. Rhoades Sr. who presided over this travesty of a hearing & I wish them all an unpleasant & miserable existance. They will reap what they have sown. "Die you gravy sucking pigs."

Farmers Insurance has transformed into a very unethical company. Its not uncommon for state managers and Branch Claim Managers to lie, cheat and steal just to get ahead. Senior management permits this type of behavior on a daily basis as long as the numbers look good on paper. The majority of management promotions decisions are made behind the scenes and only if your are a part of the "good ol boys club". This is where drinking and immoral behavior truly reaches unacceptable levels. Unfortunately the adjusters feel the brunt of this and are forced into adapting to these practices and working off the clock or else. The overtime judgment really is a shame. Most adjusters spend time on the weekends and evenings playing catch-up. Management knows this and is slow to hire replacements in an effort to save on budget's. For example, my first couple of years with farmers I was provided with a office key just so I could work on the weekends. Now this extra work is done from home. In my many years of dedicated service to Farmers, I have several stories that are quite frankly, unbelievable but true.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.