Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Dan M Tran was an idiot

Posted by Charlie 
Charlie
Dan M Tran was an idiot
February 10, 2012 12:13AM
My agent was an idiot. I finally called it quits when I found out they didn't update my policy to a lower rate
DONT EVER SIGN UP WITH THIS FARMERS INSURANCE AGENT!..HE IS RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!..TO BE SPECIFIC(Dan M Tran Farmers Financial Solutions LLC @ 2107 Sherry St, Arlington, TX).

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Susan
Re: Dan M Tran was an idiot
February 13, 2012 05:40PM
I completely agree. Dan Tran Farmres agent sucks. Our house recently got roof damaged. They won't pay the claim because you have to have a special coverage on your policy. Our agent never told us this! They treat you as if you need to understand every single thing in your policy. This coverage would have only cost $30 a year. Now, I am out $5500. I called the dept of commerce, but they say they can't make them pay and it is the agents word against mine. He admitted to the claims adjuster he doesn't remember if he offered it or not. This agent took out the required coverages trying to quote with lower premium so it sounds like we have a better deal. DO NOT listen to what Dan Tran said. Folks it is always a wise thing to allow your attorney to read over your contracts with insurance.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

May
February 17, 2012 12:49AM
Dan M Tran agent is devorcing his wife and I think this is the reason he messing up with his job lately. Maybe he will be better after all. He use to be my agent and he mess up my account too. I gave up on him.

Bao
February 22, 2012 06:26PM
The agent Dan M Tran wants to govern you with his last word. He said I can take care of you if you do what I say. The Vietnamese
community in Arlington TX do not trust this guy. He went over your policy with you verbally and the next thing you know your policy
does not cover what he told you. Farmers is not that bad, it is the agent.

Duc
February 24, 2012 07:13PM
Sorry to here about your misforture. Absoutely, your agent should have went over your policy with you and make sure you understood your coverages. Your stupid agent should have realized how important to be done as he speak. Shame on him! She should be fired by his boss (farmers) because he believed he practiced the wrong religion. If Farmers is not that bad, switching to another Farmers agent is just 1 phone call away.

Lan
March 02, 2012 10:03PM
Why would anyone ever give this idiot agent a dime of your hard earned money when they couldn't give a damn about you or your family? Their agents are worthless when it comes to sticking up for you, which is what you pay them for, but then the more they screw you the better they look in the company's eyes so tell everyone you know, Don't buy Farmers from Dan Tran agent Insurance unless of course you like being screwed from behind and when your not looking.

Doug Tran
November 06, 2014 06:03PM
I received a "threatening message" from Dan Tran agent he will send me to court with his lawyer that I need to stop go to this site. ***FARMERS DO NOT TRAIN YOUR STAFF THIS WAY***. It is such a shame that they treat people this way, when they would probably do much better supporting their people rather than setting them up to fail. So thank you to the people who posted about their experience.

April 28, 2015 09:36PM
Wow, another Farmers agent selling on price rather than protecting the client and letting them take the coverage off after they know what is and isn't covered! Every new agent in our district has been doing that for years, they are under tremendous pressure to sell, sell, sell and let the coverage be damned, hell with the consumer they won't be around in 7 years anyway! Most cancel before that time frame due to policy premium increases or service issues with the company, yea they have a strategy and the client doesn't figure into any of it!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
jeYHF
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.