Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Inherent Diminished Value Report

Posted by Lemon Protection 
I am an expert witness for lemon law and accidents appraisals. I have been in 44 trials and not allowed to give testimonial on Diminished Value because I was not certified. In 2011 I went to school and was properly trained and certified in Automotive Appraisals. I needed to know how to properly write an Inherent Diminished Value using the numbers the Insurance company use when determining the loss. I had an expert mathematician find a formula using their own numbers.
There is a way to use the estimated repair cost number against them ti find the true loss of value and I have found it, it is a rough road but it was well worth the time to walk down it. If you open a file against the Insurance Company for Inherent Diminished Value, you can get help and better your chance of getting the full loss.
Be aware you will be told the INS Co does not recognize any Inherent Diminished Value loss and when they do you know for sure they do recognize th loss but you will have to force then to pay up.
I have been approved in 44 trials as an expert and my diminished value reports have been approved by the Judge and were used successfuly in several trials.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Inherent Diminished Value Report
February 14, 2018 04:35PM
I know this post is from 2014, but I would love to learn more about how to address a Diminished Value Claim against Farmer's Insurance.

I was T-boned by a Farmer's policy holder, and she was given a citation on the scene by the local police for the accident and her failure to yield. This caused $17,000 in damage repairs to my vehicle and now I want Diminished Value compensation as this was a high end vehicle which will have significant lost value in resale with this accident now in public knowledge.

They are trying to find every reason under the sun to not pay me for this loss.

Please help!

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
xveYm
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.