Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmer's Delayed inspection of damages and medical costs

Posted by Kathy Bentley 
I would like to share my factual story and my personal recommendations.
All information is factual and I can provide information of such.
Accident occurred by farmers Driver, NOVEMBER 2005. Claims adjuster "cancelled claim, stating that she "was unaware of where my vechile was alhtough they were sent written documenation regarding such information."
After NINE MONTHS of dealing with Farmers and their run around, finally I have heard from another claims adjuster as of JUNE 28,2006.
DO THE MATH here....I have missed doctors appts and PT appts due to not having a vehicle. Going to work has even been a hardship due to their negligence.
I have documented incidents where Farmers has not returned my calls, nor the calls from my attorney.
I have contacted the Tennessee State Insurance Regulatory Board, BBB, Consumer Affairs, Local TV stations and have sent a letter to the editor of the Nashville paper.
I am still in investigation of who I need to report this incident to.
I was injured in this accident, was taken by an ambulance to a hospital, and Farmers is still refusing to pay my medical claims. I have had to hire a private attorney, as the medical providers seek their payments, of which I do not feel I should have to pay.
My heart goes out to whom ever might accidentally fall prey to this company.
I feel that I am FINALLY being taken seriously by this company after the fact that I have had to go to such lengths to restore my life as it was BEFORE I was hit by a Farmers driver. I would not recommend this company and I pray that I never have dealings with them again.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

WAS REAR ENDED BY 17 YEAR OLD FARMERS CUSTOMER.
NO PHONE CALLS RETURNED FROM FARMERS REP IN OKLAHOMA.
TOTALED CAR AND OFFERED $4,000 LOW BALL.
FINALLY GOT A CALL AND WAS TOLD THEY WOULD NOT COVER MEDICAL BILLS.
FILED COMPLAINT WITH CALIF INSURANCE COMMISSIONER.
SENT FARMERS COPIES OF CALIF LAWS THAT THEY WERE IN VIOLATION OF.
FARMERS OFFERS $4,665. LOW BALL NUMBER TWO.
CALL THE FATHER OF THE KID THAT REAR ENDED ME AND LET HIM KNOW I WAS GOING TO SUE HIM AND HIS HOMEOENERS POLICY.

GOT OFFER I WANTED FROM FARMERS ONE HOUR LATER.

CASE CLOSED EXCEPT MEDICAL BILLS.

WILL CALL KIDS FATHER IF THEY DON'T PAY.

CALL AND THREATEN TO SUE PERSON WHO HIT YOU, THEY CALL THERE AGENT, IT WORKS

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Farmer's Delayed inspection of damages and medical costs
July 29, 2006 11:34PM
Dear Kathy; I'm so sorry to hear about your accident and problems, I wish you all the luck in the world! I know they could never fully compinsate us fully for the he** they put us through!

It's bad enough that you suffer from your injuries, Then they make you suffer mentally for what feels like an eternity just to find out if you will ever receive enough money to cover what you have lost! I will never be able to work again, but I will fight Farmers forever if I have to, As I was not at fault in my accident.

God Bless You & Good Luck!!the finger smiley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
bkE44
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.