Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Stealing Debits

Posted by tlmntim9 
Stealing Debits
August 11, 2010 04:15PM
On 5/24/2010 and 5/27/2010, respectively, I faxed signed and dated letters to my insurance Companies, (Farmers) agent in Oklahoma City (Agent: Patrick Newby) requesting that both my home and automobile insurance policies be canceled. Since that date, they have continued to take funds from my bank account. When I called them, they said, basically, "Prove it". I have the original fax, cover sheet, and fax transmittal report documents in my hand. I have had repeated problems getting them to cancel my policies, home and auto policy included, and it has cost me more money that it should have. I want all of my moneys refunded to me that they illegally took from me.
I spoke to them on several occasions, was assured that they would cancel my policy, and refund all moneys only to discover 3 months later that they are still taking automatic drafts from my checking account.
This should not be allowed to continue!

Tim Wilkinson
405-802-5095

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Lorraine
Re: Stealing Debits
June 19, 2011 03:30PM
Farmers stole $811.16 from me this week. i have email and voice mail confirmation that muy policy was cancelled on 5-13 but then thye stole from me this week and have cost me mega bucks in bank fees where it caused me to be overdrawn. i pay bills on line and had no idea they had stole this until i went to the atm to make a withdrawl and it said i had no money, I hate this company. Now i have had to sit here all weekend with NO money what so ever because they stole from me,

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
LhGGD
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.