Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers Sucks

Posted by Gerald Clark 
Farmers Sucks
March 23, 2011 05:39AM
Gerald Clark
3232 W. 43rd Place
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323) 377-3683
Email: clarkgerald36@yahoo.com

Farmers Insurance

My name is Gerald Clark and Farmers worked on a claim for my vehicle last month the claim# 1017248982. The service I received from Farmers gets high points short of a couple of items. Firstly my experience with the rental car company has become a living nightmare. Secondly my experience with the auto-body company rates low as well. My complaint is I was told by Caliber auto-body repair that the repair of my truck would take 3 to 5 days, it totaled 22 days which brings into play Enterprise rents. The informed me to have full insurance on the rental vehicle it would be best for my protection to take out the extra coverage, I did. The reason I got into the rental in the first place is that the Farmers agent assured me from the outset that my rental expense would be fully covered. (Not the case) in the end. Bottom line now I have Enterprise coming after me for an $800.00 plus bill that I don’t feel I should be responsible for. What I would truly appreciate is for Farmers to step-up and assist me in resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

Gerald Clark

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Farmers Sucks
March 24, 2011 11:51PM
Well as far as the repair goes, I dont know why they took so long but, as an ex adjuster there after 18 years, I can tell you this. Enterprise has an agreement with Farmers not to try to sell any additional insurance on customers thats rentals are billed thru Farmers. This is exactly why. The extra insurance you bought was completely un-needed and it is just pure gravy for the rental company. There were several complaints about this to Farmers and that is why there was that agreement with Farmers not to push the extra. I believe, as in the past, if you go to the manager of the Enterprise, tell them this was a direct bill thru Farmers and you were mislead into buying the extra insurance, they will usually take it off. Not always, but usually. Your personal insurance covers any car you have as temp substute unless otherwise specifically not covered in your policy. Then you would owe that insurance. Otherwise, it is extra un-needed insurance. Farmers doesnt owe to cover you in a car, that is your responsibility in the state of Texas.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
cupyt
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.