Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Verify vehicle is insurance

Posted by Eligio Thomas 
I am the treasurer for Twin Cities Rescue Mission here in Yuba City-Marysville California. I manage the finances for this non-profit organization. For the past two weeks I have been trying to get information for DMV for license tags for one of our vehicles.
Our policy number is 9960542-33-30. I went to a local Farmers Insurance and I was told I need to talk to my agent which is Eric D. Shooks.
I left voice mail no return call then I finally was told i need to contact Commercial services which I did and Donna gave a number to call to a Julie at 800-244-2487 and she seems not to be available that is when Carlos from Julie's office decided to take my call because he received my voicemail. I explain to him the situation he wanted to know who i was i told him he ask for the policy number then he told me i need to write a letter saying that it was Ok from Joe Grinnell that I could access the account. I told him he is no longer with us and that sir all i need is proof of insurance for the vehicle he insisted on my writing this letter from Grinnell then I told him look all i need is proof to DMV that we are insured I gave him an example of other insurance like AAA how I just call give my policy and I am on my way with the information I requested. Mr. Carlos got angry hang up the phone on me with a good day.
We have paid in full our insurance to this company and this is the treatment we get. Now the van cannot be used to transport our people where they need to go. This is the worse insurance company I have dealt with. Now I cannot get a hold of Mr. Shooks but one time i forgot to pay Mr. Shooks was then available to let me know that I did not pay but now I have a problem he cannot be found. It is a shame that you cannot get a simple information after given details and have the required credential to prove who I am. I will need this policy to be prorated since we will look else where for insurance. Sadly it has come to this even the customer personnel were rude no business ability I am a customer but to them I just an annoying person. They ask for the policy number and not one time ask me what vehicle I am referring to this is awful. Thank you

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Verify vehicle is insurance
April 04, 2015 03:16AM
Eligio,
Sorry Farmers Insurance is treating you this way. This is standard business practices for Farmers Insurance. They take your money, send you to collections if your late and when you need their help they give you the runaround. God forbid you need to file a claim for insurance you have been paying for 20 years at which point the deny the claim and litigate you to death.
Best of luck!

The latest reviews of Farmers Insurance puts them at the bottom of the pack as one of the WORST insurance companies in the industry.
[farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com]

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
md9Xt
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.