Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

dropped after 25 years

Posted by Martha Madaras 
dropped after 25 years
November 09, 2016 12:15PM
We were with Farmers for 25 years. For the first 23 years we had no major claims. We had two for towing. In the last 2 years my husband had a huge buck run into him and caused serious damage. A while later a huge dog ran across the highway and was hit by our car. The dog also caused about $2000 in damages. The third time he was in a parking garage and a car surved and my husband took out a headlight on another car. He could have just left but he did the right thing and contacted the owner. In the last claim I had valet parking and when my truck was brought to me the guy stood in one spot, never moving, opened my door for me and stood there until I left. When I got home and got out of the truck I saw a huge dent by the gas cap and the bed had been pushed over about 24 inches. I realized the guy had stood in that one spot so I could not see the damaged he had caused. No ticketsvwere issued for any of these claims. Two weeks later Farmers dumped us because of the three claims. I called our agent and told him after 25 years this was not right and could he appeal this. His reply was...well you know this is what it is....whatever that means. The only time he called after that was to say he really hoped we would not change our homeowners insurance. When the carvwas being fixed I told them thevair had been working before the dog was hit and a huge puff of something had come out of the engine as soon as the dog was hit. When I went to get the car the air was not fixed. The agent said he had glanced at the airconditioner and it looked fine. He basically called me a liar and that we were trying to get a free fix. I demanded that a mechanic look it over. He found dog hair and skin on all the lines and part of a dog collar stuck in a cracked line. The agent never said a word about being wrong. He just said he would send another check. It took two weeks to fix the car because he went on vacation and didn't tell anybody about the claim. When he returned I said something about the wait and he said.....well you had a loaner and you should not complain. Get over it. Stay away from Framers. The agents are rude and really could care less about thier customers.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
kbeex
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.