Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

They refused to investigate , refuse to pay

Posted by Afraid To Say 
Afraid To Say
They refused to investigate , refuse to pay
April 30, 2007 01:34AM
An insured of Farmers crashed a red light. They have played games and refused to investigate, would not even get Police report saying that it was unavailable. We called police dept and they called Farmers "Liars"

They took 7 weeks to come to an offer, and offered us a loss of $13,000 because we were in the wrong place at the wrong time. They will not pay our medical bills, nor will they pay to get our car fixed or replaced. They took 5 weeks before they even assigned an estimator to go look at our car. Now they want us to pay storage charges on the car because they took so long to look at it.

They have been playing games and giving us contradictory stories. In my opinion, this is an immoral way to handle things. I would never buy Farmers insurance, because it is not insurance. Insurance takes care of these things in a moral way.

They have found a zillion reasons to not go and investigate the crash. All they have done is deny everything. How do our governments allow these people to continue taking money for insurance, yet not providing it?

I would like to see some state attorney general shut down companies that do business like this. In the end, we all pay for it.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: They refused to investigate , refuse to pay
April 30, 2007 01:43AM
Farmers Insurance adjusters are encourages and even rewarded to lowball and pay you the least amount as possible. Get all your paperwork including police report, bills, value of vehicle etc and submit all this information with your complaint to your Insurance Commissioner.

[www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com]

Farmers Insurance figures you don't have the time or resources to fight for what is yours, prove them wrong.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

I need to find the name and address for the registered agent or President of the Farmers Insurance Company of Washingto. Can anyone provide the current info so we can serve Farmers. (Typical Farmer's scenerio: Hit by a driver insured by Farmers, after 3 weeks they decline to cover the repairs based upon the report of their driver. They won't release a copy of the report and their driver has failed to report the accident. So we are headed for Small Claims Court.)

Re: Need to find registered agent for Farmers of Wash
June 07, 2007 02:52AM
For small claims you would generally sue the person that hit you, not Farmers. See Small Claims court on
[www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com]

I believe the Farmers Insurance Washington State Executive is Susan Bithell

I don't know her address, just call Farmers Insurances 1800 # and ask for it.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.