Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

lack of service

Posted by Deborah 
lack of service
March 24, 2008 05:40PM
Hello administrator;

I had a "very small claim" concerning loss of assessment for my condo. After being passed from person to person. They finally denied my claim, but the claims adjuster said she would pass my claim to a "claims adjuster" since the agent apparently did not write the correct policy for what I wanted covered. She has since refused to answer or return my calls. So I called her supervisor, who has also not returned my calls. Thanks to your site, I will be writing a formal complaint to the Insurance Commissioner --- but how does one go "above the supervisor"? There are no phone numbers to the Washington Farmer's Central Office. Any ideas?

Deborah

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: lack of service
March 28, 2008 12:51AM
Deborah
You have to be a pest with these people. Start with the name(s) you have of Farmers personel. E-mail them. (Farmer's employees' e-mail addys are: firstname.lastname@farmersinsurancegroup.com) Ask for the name and contact info for both the state and regional manager. Get an e-mail certification program like readnotify.com (they have a free trial up to 25 e-mails, after that, it's a subscription service). This will track either their opening or ignoring of your e-mails, which you can print out and use to bolster your complaint to your Insurance Comission. In my state Farmers has up to 10 days to respond to you. When they percieve they have an 'issue' they use all that time. Check what the time limit is in your state. Be patient but bullishly persistent. Above all document, document, document. All coversations and communications. Keep resending e-mails if you get no response. Eventually they will respond. Good luck!
Mike

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
jdJTG
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.