Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Life Insurance Cancelled!

Posted by Elenita Borja 
Life Insurance Cancelled!
October 07, 2008 12:39AM
I have been paying life insurance premium for me and my husband since 1991. In early 2007, I noticed that my premiums had decreased from my bank account since I pay my premiums thru bank deduction. When I called Farmers, they told me that they have mailed a notification to my husband stating that his premium had increased and to add more money in the bank to cover the premium. I told them that we never received the letter and it would not have been a problem adding more money because it was not significant. Farmers stated that they mailed it to the address we have on file but it got returned to them. I told Farmers that we have been receiving letters in our home and I didn't understand how it got returned to them. Nevertheless, they should have done due diligence more and called the insurance agent they assigned the policy to. since my original agent resigned from Farmers -we were not assigned to a new agent. I have been dealing with this agent for a while so they should have told the agent to get hold of me.

As a result, they canceled my husband's policy. So we tried to reinstate it but since my husband is retired in the Philippines, he needs to do a blood test and urine test here and he is not here so we cannot reinstate the policy. That really SUCKS! It is not even our fault. Farmers did not do their job - and so we are penalized bec now my husband does not have life insurance. And we have been paying our premiums since 1991.

Please let me know where I can take this up bec I think they should reinstate my husband's policy without the blood and urine tests - it was not bec he got sick or anything, it was Farmer's increase in premium and we never received the letter from Farmers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2008 03:04AM by administrator.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Life Insurance Cancelled!
October 07, 2008 03:06AM
File a Complaint about Farmers Insurance to Your Department of Insurance
[www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com]

I imagine the only reason they cancelled your policy is so that the new agent gets the commission when you reapply for the policy.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
6b4vY
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.