Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers - Julie Moore is cheating me on a claim

Posted by Jason Krane 
On November 17th, 2009, my tenants flooded my home with raw sewage. I must admit the immediate response and clean-up by Service Master was awsome. BUT after the clean-up, my adjuster, Julie Moore from the Concord, CA office began my adjustment quote. She was in and out of my home very quickly considering the damage. I had just finished a brand new 22'x20 Master Bedroom addition, with a huge Master Bath, vaulted ceilings, etc. Raw sewage had flooded both downstairs bathrooms, out into the hall and clear out into the master bedroom. Two months earlier my wife's house had the icemaker valve stick and flooded a small portion of her hardwood floor in the kitchen. An area of 10x10'. She was awarded $12000.00. Very fair. My home had to have all the sheetrock 2' and below ripped out, the insulaton, 14'x 25' of laminate flooring, a double sink vanity was thrown out, a single sink vanity was thrown out, all the baseboards, all the door trim, plumbing, etc. The cleaning crew also disposed of several hundred dollars of Oreck products, mops, shower curtains & hangers, two toilets had to be removed and reset. Farmers paid the cleanup crew seperately, but Julie Moore, only wrote me a check for $9,900.00. I read the adjustment quote and found out, Julie had purposely left out many items that were ruined. She adjusted my quote again, and the second one, had a few things added, but she had lowered a bunch of the previous numbers in Farmers favor even after a check was wrote to me, thus making the second check much less. I had written her no less than 4 very specific emails explaining exactly what was ruined and thrown out, but she still did not add them to the adjustment. I even sent her reciepts, scans, webpage costs from the manufacturer and she still did not give me the things that were ruined, even though Service Master (the cleanup company) had them listed on their paperwork of items that had to be thrown out. Farmers also tried to overcharge me $650.00 this year for my insurance premiums. I fought it for 3 months, took 69 hours of my time, and after going round and round with them telling me I was crazy, they finally found the mistake they made. The ones I had repeatedly highlited and emailed to them and explaining several times in detail. Farmers sucks, and I do not know what to do to get the money they should be paying me for this claim.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
EeMuE
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.