Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Has anyone here ever work for Marty Tietjen or Ryan Bradley?

Posted by John Martin 
I was just wondering. They are two of the worst managers and supervisors in the entire company.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

I can tell you that Ryan Bradley's idea of feedback for someone he is not going to hire is "I just don't think you love people enough." Funny, huh? He is one of the rudest people I have ever had to deal with. But, considering how unhappy the Total Loss COE employees are, that just doesn't surprise me at all.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

JOHN:

Please tell us your experience and why these FARMERS supervisors/managers are bad. The truth is the best weapon and it is a defense to slander and liebel...

They are just horrible people. One of my friends who worked under them basically told me that Ryan Bradley is a complete asswhole and that Marty was the most incompetent person he had ever met.

I used to work for Marty and he is a complete moron. I imagine that they have fired him by now since he has been working for the company for like 20 years and still hasn't excelled past supervisor. They don't want to pay his pension. Ryan Bradley is an evil piece of shit. I honestly hope something horrible happens to him. The way he treated his employees while I was there was deplorable.

Is anyone who worked in total losss in 2009 still employed with farmers?

Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
emwYC
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.