Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Still Being Harassed

Posted by Farmers Parolee 
Still Being Harassed
November 02, 2009 06:12PM
I was terminated in Feb.08 from Farmers yet, I still received Total Rewards Newsletters. Yeah, I know, probably not a big deal. I could easily toss them in the trash. I was rather aggrevated at one point due to the fact, one of them offered an additional $100-$300. in an employees paycheck if they participated in a wellness program.
That was really the last thing I needed to receive in the mail given the fact I was sitting back waiting to lose my house, had no health insurance and my health was hanging in the balance given the fact my health was suffering and I developed complications with my diabetes.
I asked for these mailings to stop time and time again. H/R V.P. Paula Garavaglia told me several times she "took care of it" however, that's not the case. Obviously Paula couldn't find her ass with 2 hands and a map. I'm not certain how difficult it is to remove my name from an internal mailing list.
Like I said , I could throw them in the trash but, I really don't care to receive employee mailings from Farmers. These regular "reminders" are beginning to piss me off.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Still Being Harassed
February 01, 2010 03:54AM
Well, still receiving the damn Total Rewards newsletters which I asked slag bitch Paula Garavaglia to get off her lazy ass and have somebody stop sending them to me, After sending my email, Pig Paula decides to have an attorney contact me and tell me to leave Farmers alone. This rookie clown attorney was contacted by me immeidately by phone and email. I told him he needs to counsel his client on adopting a more professional attitude and stop harasing me. I asked him why it's O.K. for them to harass me for 2 years yet, I ask them to stop and I'm doing something wrong? He wouldn't answer me.
I filed a complaint with the BBB (received a response and they forwarded paperwork to Farmers within 3 days). Also filed with the FTC. I told attorney boy that I now consider him my direct contact to Farmers,being that I can no longer ask Farmers to stop harasing me. I advised him if I receive another mailing or ANY unecessary contact from Farmers that I will hold him 100% accountable and I will contact the California Bar and report HIM for harassment.
Moron bastards!!

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Still Being Harassed
March 13, 2010 05:00PM
Filed a complaint with the BBB and all of a sudden, Paula "The Bitch" Garavaglia was able to stop the mailings (allegedly. We'll see). Such liars. For two years saying they tried but, just couldn't figure it outr. I was told by their ambulance chasing attorney, Michael Mandel that it was a "simple fix". If it was that easy, why didn't they take care of it 2 years ago?
Mikey Mandel, sent me another email throwing around his legal threats again. I filed a complaint with the California Bar. I get harassed for 2 years and he threatens me. He can kiss my ass.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
KEkNy
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.