Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

If Farmers offers you a job, JUST SAY NO

Posted by claimsslave 
If Farmers offers you a job, JUST SAY NO
February 02, 2010 10:22AM
IF FARMERS OFFERS YOU A JOB, JUST SAY NO.
I am writing this post for all of you who maybe contemplating taking a job with Farmers Insurance. I am hoping to help someone from making a HUGE mistake.

Before I started working at Farmers Insurance I was warned about this company. I was told by more than one person that Farmers Insurance had a horrible reputation of treating their employees badly. I also had read all the complaints on the web. However, being an optimist and unemployed and I needed the job. So, I took a position in Claims.

Please read the posts on this site, if this is not enough to scare you, then go to jobvent.com. Believe every word you read. Taking a job with Farmers was the biggest mistake in my life. Their management is abusive and their expectations are unattainable. This company will chew you up and eat you alive. They seem to build you up and then tear you down. Employees are abused, depressed, anxious, stressed, undervalued, overworked, confused and occasionally delusional. The company's management style and overall strategy will consume you and your entire life- ENDING UP IN MISERY.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Agree with everything you said. I worked for Bristol West for 3 years and then 1 year after Farmers bought Bristol. Both companies are the same. The workload is horrendous. Half our office left in 2009 with no jobs lined up. In this economy they left with NO JOBS LINED UP! That has to tell you how bad it was. We had several people in our office on depression and anxiety meds. One lady had irritable bowel syndrome and another male had extreme high blood pressure. Once they quit all symptoms gone. That job will kill you.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Thank you to everyone who has posted on this site. I had an interview with Farmers today. I thought something was a little off when the recruiter told me I would make $10,000 per month on average.

The best part was after the interview when the recruiter got into his 8 year old beat up cheapest Mercedes you could buy. If I am going to make $100,000 per year and this guy is a recruiter he certainly should make more than I will as a new employee. So why would he be driving a piece of junk? It made me think about it and I did a google search and here is my answer.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
nPu9D
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.