Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers Breach of Contract/E Folio Chargebacks

Posted by inncocent 
Farmers Breach of Contract/E Folio Chargebacks
May 16, 2017 09:48PM
Hello,

I am seeking if any other former or even current agents of Farmers have experienced where Farmers continues to make pay arrangements with past due paying customers to keep their bill increasing after policy cancellation due to lack of payment of premium. After an amount of time, customers have high bills that accumulated over cancelled policies. I also want to know if anyone has had experience with Farmers terminating a contract and stealing your contract value and placing the debt back onto you. Please comment on your experiences.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

I had three Farmers Insurance policies: 1) homeowners; 2) business insurance (general liability); 3) business car insurance. I decided to discontinue service when after years of having a homeowners policy I found out Farmers changed their policy on dog breeds WITHOUT notifying me. I had no issues cancelling the homeowners policy, but the business policy is now going on a 2 month process to get them to close out my account. I notified my agent, called customer service, then submitted an email in writing only to receive a billing notice charging me for a month and a half beyond my cancellation date. For two months it has been a slurry of mis-information, different advisement on how to close out the account and all, in my opinion, for them to try to gain as much money out of me as possible.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
wucJ3
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.