Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Need advice on getting out

Posted by missagent 
Need advice on getting out
January 04, 2018 02:04AM
I need advice, I am getting out one way or another. I have been in for almost 2 years. I bought a book and owe 31,000 on it. I was breaking even but a few months ago I lost a couple big commercial accounts. So it has put my folio to date at -2500.00 and growning. Now they are harassing me to pay that. I have had to pay rent and utilities with loans as I am tapped out. I am a single mom with 2 kids. I don't know what I am going to do now but feel like I need to stop the bleeding as my debt has continued to grow. My dm told me I could sell my book but it could take a year or more. I can't continue to borrow money I tell him! Then he tells me that I have to give a 3 month notice before I quit. I can't afford to keep pumping money in! So I guess my question is. Should I just close the doors and walk away? I don't see any way out of this. I live in very rural Missouri. Not exactly farmers clientele, although I believed the lies and was told if I work it business will boom.... lol... yea right. I wrote 1 policy in December.

....I have 2 girls to get to school functions and only one of me, and one of my DM's had the nerve to say... Well I guess I was different, I worked 80 hours a week... and now that my kids are adults they resent me,,,, like she was PROUD of it?! WTH is wrong with these people. I have worked my a** in the dirt and I still am broke. And its almost like they are belittling me because I take my kids to basketball....

I will lose everything either way, I have invested every penny in this and I am still in debt.....I am sure I will have to claim bankruptcy, just when I thought I was starting over. I feel like such a fool.....

I am to the point where I can't even drag myself to the office....

Advice on the best way to get out please.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Need advice on getting out
January 06, 2018 01:54AM
I see that a couple of you have read this.... Maybe I am scaring you cuz I say the best way to get out....

At this point I just need any advice, or any support.....

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: Need advice on getting out
August 17, 2018 01:30AM
Did you put in your notice yet? It's okay a lot of good people got scammed by this monster of a company.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
nY7c3
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.