Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

It’s been two weeks and I haven’t gotten put on the schedule

Posted by New Hire 
Hi.

I am a struggling single mom that just spent hundreds of dollars on an insurance license and left a full time job to start working at Farmers as a cssr.

I started training immediately and had two short days of training and one short day of shadowing on my first week. I was then told I had to contact my agent to receive my schedule in the office. Over the next several weeks I have called and left multiple messages on my agents cellphone. I have contacted the hiring agent and he told me my agent would contact me but he never did. The past few days he has stopped answering my calls and texts too.

I’ve already lost two weeks of wages and with no word of when I may be able to start working. I’ve asked to be put into another agency but the hiring agent is related to the agent I’m supposed to be working for and he hasn’t responded to my request.

What can I do?? Besides searching for another job, which I have began to do. Is there someone else I can contact? I have mouths to feed and I never would have left a full time job if I knew it would be weeks without receiving a schedule.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Re: It’s been two weeks and I haven’t gotten put on the schedule
April 04, 2019 07:18PM
Unless things have changed since you wrote this, I would move on. Keep records though.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
wE3TN
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.