Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Farmers is a Scam / Fraud / Pyramid Scheme / Criminal Entity

Posted by TrumpSucksPutin 
I made the mistake of deciding to join Farmers Insurance as a reserve agent. After taking a 5-week course, passing and paying for all of my insurance licenses, spending hours after hours of my time; I was defrauded by Farmers Insurance. Not only they did NOT pay me the money they claimed they were going to pay me for attending the 5 week Farmers Agent Training, they presented me with an offer to take over a book of business and sign up for their Retail program. Finally, after months of wasting my time, repeated meetings and phone calls, they backed out of giving me the book of business and claimed their corporate office decided to give it to another agent with a 50% commission payout. In a way, I'm glad I didn't go through and join this criminal organization. The most unethical, uneducated, unprofessional, rejected of every industry you can possibly think of, and not to mention white color criminals work at this organization. The District Managers are not paid a salary but rather paid on scamming people to join this Pyramid Scheme in order for you to join and have your friend and relatives sign up for their overpriced. insurance policies.

In my opinion and based upon my own experiences, Farmers is a very unethical corporate dinosaur with an antiquated management system, outdated products which are not priced to be competitive with other companies, poor internal systems (which NEVER get fixed, more erroneous ‘features’ just get added to complicate it even more), and a lack of concern for their customers. Anything Farmers says or does is simply ‘lipstick on a pig’ and I recommend that anyone looking at becoming a Farmers agent run as fast as you can. Run for sake of your family and the time you'll waste falling for their lies.

Report them to the insurance agency in your state if you've been victim of Farmers Insurance criminal entity. Hopefully, one day this company will pay a price for all the money it has stolen from agents and the financial damage it has caused them.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
GJpmc
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.