Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Web Site Home
Phorum
This Site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group. By accessing this site you are agreeing to the Rules/Terms

Advanced

Sexually horsed by Farmers Agent NOAH YARO 1802 snake river dr. Katy 77449

Posted by Hannah Thompson 
I was hired by "FARMERS INSURANCE" about a month ago. Noah Yaro is the agent in office that hired me. I arrived to work every day before him, opened up the office and disarmed the security. Note that there are only 2 offices in that buliding and 1 bathroom. Once I started it was only the two of us in the office. When hired I was not given a employee hand book nor was I informed on how pay works specifically holidays. Last Monday I was sitting at my desk working as usual when he pulled one of my chairs from my office sat it next to me, bent down with his head under my desk grabbed my high heel and started to feel on it and say "wow these are really nice..." admiring my foot in my high heel. I was very uncomfortable with that and let it be known with him. This is when he started to change and make me feel uncomfortable. I do not have my insurance License which he knows and he still demanded me to make quotes and discuss with customers. Yesterday NOAH YARO brought up that he "does not care if my daughter comes to the office... just not my family members (mother and husband) then he proceeded to say that he has a sick mother he never gets to see because he works a lot... He left at 3pm like he does every day to go home and I was on the phone with my husband discussing what happened at work. Around 5:30 Pm he came rushing into the office. (I had already started to take my Christmas decorations around the office because I was planning to quit the following day. NOAH YARO rushes into my office slamming his phone down on my desk and presses play. It is video and voice footage of me on the phone with my husband telling him what happened at work and Me explaining how Noah Yaro Stinks and his office smells. I simply told him I do not need to see the footage I know what I said. He then began to grab my personal belongings on my desk to throw out. I told him not to touch me or my personal property. I called my husband to be by my side and help me because I was scared for my life. NOAH YARO tried to put his hands on me and did touch my personal belongings. After telling him numerous of times not to touch my stuff he finally stood back. He then admitted "I watch and listen to you every single day. I then asked him to submit my direct deposit and pay me for the days I worked this week. He told me "ill pay you if I feel like paying you" Every direct deposit check I have gotten was from NOAH YAROS INSURANCE NOT FARMERS. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A CHECK FROM FARMERS INSURANCE.

Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
WmVPm
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator

Copyright 2005 -  FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com - All Rights Reserved 
This site is published as a public service to warn consumers of the business practices of Farmers Insurance Group.  This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. All content and information on this site is my opinion or the opinion of those referenced. This site is for educational purposes. The information in the Complaints section or from other people, blogs or web sites  are provided at face value, we have not confirmed  any of these stories/opinions.  We are not responsible for accuracy in story content. Copyrighted material has been used for non-commercial purposes only.  By accessing this site you agree to immediately contact us to report any incorrect data or misrepresentations of facts. Links to any other sites are for informational purposes only and should not be considered an endorsement of the site.