Message Board/Forum Rules and Terms
By accessing this message board/forum (which includes but
is not limited to posting, viewing or reading) you agree to all of the
following rules and terms.
terms/rules are retroactive and may be updated at anytime. Please Contact
if you see a post which
violates any of these rules or terms. These Forums are MODERATED.
- Absolutely no posting of "hyperlinks" to insurance companies or
financial service companies which are competitors of Farmers Insurance or to
Farmers Insurance web sites.
- You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum
have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic or reply at any time should
they see fit. They may also ban
any user at anytime should they see fit. They reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as
"they see fit", inappropriate, indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted
is up to the webmaster, administrator and moderators
and NOT users.
- This is a moderated message board. Do not criticize
or put down victims of Farmers Insurance who post here. Your post will
be removed if you do and you will be banned. You may however give advice which would assist the victim
in getting a fair settlement from Farmers. If you do not believe they
have a valid complaint ignore it.
- While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to
remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible,
it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all
posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and
not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these
people) and hence will not be held liable. (See Communications Decency
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful,
threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any
applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently
banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all
posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- As a user you agree to any information you post or enter to being stored
in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third
party without your consent (unless ordered by a court or police authorities)
the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for
any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for any postings by
others on this site. FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com or anyone related to
FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com will NOT be held liable for anything posted
in these message boards. You agree to not hold FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com or anyone related to
FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com liable for postings by others.
- No “spamming”. No Porn.
- FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com does not guarantee that information on
this web site is accurate, timely or complete.
- FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com does not endorse any 3rd party sites
(links to other sites from this message board), nor does it assume any
responsibility for the content of those sites.
- Do not post the same message in every forum. Pick the one most
appropriate and post it there.
computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have
entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail
address is used only for confirming your registration details and password
(and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).
- You understand and acknowledge that this site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries.
You may contact the site administrator
for any abuse of these rules/terms. Please include the URL of the message.