FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com
This site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group.
By accessing this site you agree to the Terms/Rules
These forums are Moderated, please abide by the Terms/Rules.

FAQForum Home   FAQWeb Site Home   FAQFAQ     MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Farmers Insurance Illegally Persecuting Adjusters?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Employee, Ex-Employee, DM, and Agent Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Is Farmers Insurance Illegally Persecuting Adjusters? Reply with quote

Is Farmers Insurance pressuring you to work off-the-clock uncompensated overtime? Is Farmers illegally persecuting adjusters that were involved in the class action lawsuit?

Here is the note I received today. (letter was cleaned up for spelling)

"We were so miserable at Farmers"......"First of all I love what you are doing. You can post my message but not my name. I am an ex-adjuster from Farmers. You may want to contact me. Farmers Insurance is now targeting employees that were part of the class action lawsuit. They have now implemented what they call an estimate-writing exam to all employees. Again they are illegally targeting people who were part of the settlement. If the adjuster cannot pass the exam, which is set up to fail everyone they choose to take it; that adjuster is either demoted or terminated. Farmerís is the biggest piece of garbage in the industry. Allstate is almost as bad.
I have spoken to Farmers adjusters that this is happening to. They are also illegally forcing adjusters to work extra hours and not claim the hours. I recently received a letter for the attorney that settled the class action lawsuit advising adjusters to contact him if Farmers has forced them to work extra hours and not claim the hours. Which is in violation of California law. I will pass on your web site and message to as many people possible."

See Letter to Farmers Class Member (Congratulations to class members for winning the affirmation of the 10% interest, it is so like Farmers to try and reduce amounts they rightfully owe, lowballers that they are.)

Claim Reps if you are being pressured to work uncompensated overtime contact Rudy, Exelrod & Zieff LLP at info@farmerclass.com or 1-800-869-0165
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

I too work for Farmers as a Claims adjuster and had the unfortunate experience of being in a moderate car accident while on the job. As this happended near lunch time Farmers Immediately wanted to say I was on personal business but luckily good old CRN documented my movements for the day! Anyway, the treatment I received and continue to recieve is horrible. I was pressured to come back to work and not take time off because in the den of the Feild Claims office there are NO REAL INJURIES! I came back and then Farmers decided to place me in a sub-par workstation from 1975. This aggravated my injuries and I took a LOA. Farmers HR department continues to show how inept they are by paying me some of my wages then not paying me then paying me and when I got back to work I was not oaid again. NO ONE Has an answer for this. I do RETALIATION! I will leave this dump as soon as I get my wages and I will devote my time to bad mouthing this company. If Farmers treats their employee/claimants this bad I know they continually scew joe claimant over. But I am quick to remind all of my claimants on the IPC that they are getting very little $ from me as I am only the first line to get through. I remind them they can get an attorney and either get the same but more than likey more. This help me get back where I belong... the human race!
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Employee, Ex-Employee, DM, and Agent Complaints All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. By accessing this site (which includes but not limited to viewing, posting and reading) you agree that FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for posts and will not be held liable for them and you agree to all of the Terms/Rules.