FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com
This site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group.
By accessing this site you agree to the Terms/Rules
These forums are Moderated, please abide by the Terms/Rules.

FAQForum Home   FAQWeb Site Home   FAQFAQ     MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Farmers not only sucks, they simply don't care.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lasergod01

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Farmers not only sucks, they simply don't care. Reply with quote

Mitchell P. Rodgers is the name of the senior "adjuster" who handled our case, it is settled now but very poorly. FOR YOUR OWN SAKE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FUCKED UP COMPANY. I would have settled out for a lousy $32,000.00 just to be rid of the colostomy bag, but no, the guilty party wouldn't do it, so I decided to pursue action that cost her over
$60,000.00 out of her own pocket. Farmers paid out $50,000.00 to my brother and I and she had to fork over the $60,000.00 to each of us for a total of $110,000.00 split equally down the middle. How is that for stupid? She could have let Farmers pay out the $25,000.00 and she would have then had to pay out about $7,000.00 of her own money, instead her damn attorney's dropped the ball and let her take the hit for $30,000.00. plus their fees. SO FARMERS AND HER ATTORNEY'S REALLY SCREWED HER AS WELL AS US. I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN ANOTHER ATTORNEY.

Evil or Very Mad
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. By accessing this site (which includes but not limited to viewing, posting and reading) you agree that FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for posts and will not be held liable for them and you agree to all of the Terms/Rules.