FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com
This site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group.
By accessing this site you agree to the Terms/Rules
These forums are Moderated, please abide by the Terms/Rules.

FAQForum Home   FAQWeb Site Home   FAQFAQ     MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Farmers wants to settle, it isn't enough to pay our bills.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasergod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Farmers wants to settle, it isn't enough to pay our bills. Reply with quote

I was severely injured last year by highly negligent Farmers insured, I suffered a broken neck, and ruptured internal organs and required a colostomy(read, crap in a bag to save my life).

The person responcible had ADHD and was on Adderall and Klonipin at the time of the wreck the insured caused. This person wasn't even cited for this over 100 MPH combined speed head on wreck. It is a freaking miracle any of us lived, yet their insured was only slightly injured and did not require hospitalization. I spent a month last year in the hospital eight days of which were in a coma. My brother suffered a brain injury and in coma for 39 days and ended up disabled for life and is on social security for the rest of his life.

I was told by a Farmers Senior adjuster to go to a hospital and get a charity surgery to repair my intestines to normal function, how's that for getting one back to where one belongs? This is the kind of crap they put their injured victims through. How dare this industry use charity for their lack of meanful contribution to our society, these idiots need to be forced into paying into a MANDATORY fund to do business in every state to cover such catastrophic wrecks.

Wrecks such as ours are rare but they do happen and the victims are ruined for life, all because these companies buy off our legislators in every state to let them do business as usual. Business as usual means you get screwed at every turn of the corner.

Get on the phone and demand your legislators pass effective legislation to protect catastrophic wreck victims from such abuses, after all the State ends up in many cases PAYING for these wrecks through Medicare, Medicaid. It is time for the insurance companies to be socially responcible, and if they won't pay into a State fund to pay off these types of claims, then the State should NOT let them do business in that State.

The societal costs to the public because these socially irresponcible corporations is HUGE, and these companies are using government programs to cover their responcibilities. WE AS A SOCIETY MUST DEMAND MORE FROM THESE COMPANIES. At no time was this company even interested in covering our injuries. This is in general, the industry standard. SCREW THEM AND SUE THEM EVERY TIME YOU CAN. The only thing they understand is paying out on big claims HURTS their bottom line.
They don't even care about the publics emnity and that their reputation sucks, thats why web sites like this exsit in the first place. Media attention will and does hurt them and they will eventually straighten up and do the right thing or they will loose market share and suffer as they should for such socially irresponcible corporate policies. This statement is protected under the first admendment of the United States Constitution under the 1st admendment of free speech. If they don't like my posting here then they may contact me to remove it but come to the table with a real offer, not this crap they are trying to do now.
Screw Farmers every chance you can, these people are deliberately trained to not care about you. NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG! I know first hand this is the truth.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
gotLost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: your claim Reply with quote

hell. First of all, I want to say that it does sound like this was a serious accident and I am glad that no one lost their lives from it. Obviously, you are extremely irate(with due cause). As a former employee of the aforementioned wretched company I have some quick input. Take it, leave it - I don't care. Please recognize that I do not agree with what the philosophies I am going to outline - I hate the company as much as, maybe more than you do. (1) Given the severity of the accident, it is obvious to anyone who steps into this claim that it is expensive. The majority of insurance companies do not want to pay huge claims. So, they are going to drag it out, stall for time, and hope that in financial desperation, you will accept a lesser amount in order to pay those bills that are going to be (if they haven't already) coming your way. If you haven't already, you should retain a respectable lawyer. Please think rationally, an ambulance chaser does not trully have your interests in mind - and may end up causing you grief - get a real lawyer with a respectable background. (2) Remove the word victim from your vocabulary. I understand that you feel betrayed, manipulated, and abused. But you can not think of yourself as a victim. Otherwise, you will always be a victim. This was a horrible accident. If the other person intentionally meant to hurt you, his/her insurance wouldn't pay anything. Also note, his/her insurance has limitations. There are some situations that will allow you to exeed their limits, an insurance lawyer could better advise you of those issues. (3) Read up on your insurance laws and vote! I apologize if I offended you or anyone in any way. I am truly trying to help you. I hope you can get your life back together soon.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
Lasergod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, No offense taken here by me.

You have good points and I want to encourage discussion, not stop it.

These companies bribe our lawmakers and get the laws THEY WANT TO PROTECT THEIR PROFITS. WE THE PEOPLE must be the real gaurdians of our rights and our right to govern this nation. Under the current administration our rights are litterally being stolen. These irreponcible corporations will do anything to save their profits, including using charities and government programs to underwrite their liabilities.

My whole point is they get away with this crap because most people simply do not have the time to write their legislators and Congressmen effective letters explaining the need for good legislation to protect people from these kind of financial situations. A one hundred mile an hour head on is certainly one that qualifies for a good heads up on the REAL COSTS of such a negligent driver, society will be paying out on these kinds of wrecks until WE THE PEOPLE MAKE IT OTHER WISE.

Thanks for your well intended posting.
Screw Farmers every chance you can, these people are deliberately trained to not care about you. NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET YOU BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG! I know first hand this is the truth.
desharkmom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Your Claim Reply with quote

Have you been to your state's Insurance Commissioner. My complaint was posted on this site a couple of weeks ago. I looked up the address of our state Inusrance Commissioner and sent them a fax with essentially the same text I have posted. In about a week I got back a copy of their reply to Farmers, demanding explanations for each point of the complaint. They enumerated the insurance laws that were possibly broken and demanded justification for each one. I was amazed at the speed and ferocity of their action. I have also filed complaints through the states Attorney General, our county distric attorney and at least half a dozen different web sites. So, there are actions you can take, and I hope you go to each one of them. I am also considering going to some mass media sources and try for some news coverage. You never know what you can do til you try and, if nothing else, it makes you feel better. Good Luck!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting these at the request of Lasergod. These are pictures from his accident. Good luck with your case Laser! I turned on BBCode so others can post pictures if needed -Admin

Lasergod

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:49 am    Post subject: Farmers wants to settle, it isn't enough to pay our bills. Reply with quote

Now, how is Farmers going to respond? This is the plainest and straightest reason to not do business with Farmers, they will NOT get you back to where you belong. The woman who did this to us was on many psychoactive psychiatric drugs, her doctor never once reported her neurologic conditions and her need for multiple psychiatric drugs to the DMV. She is still driving to this day... Pretty sad when the government we pay taxes to doesn't stand up for the injured parties and charge the impared driver with a crime, let alone allow such persons to continue to operate a motor vehicle... Attention Deficit Disorder (i.e ADHD) can and does cause serious MVA's according to the National Institute on Mental Health and when such a patient who was on prescription drugs that led to imparement, it is NOT an accident, it is a CRIME, just as it would be if one was drunk.

She should be in prison period, just like any drugged up driver should be who caused such horrific injuries. I died that day, only the most frantic and radical medical efforts saved my life, note the huge bruses over my heart that came from the need to break my ribs to adminster external cardiac message. God help the victims of Katrina, the insurance industry and Farmers will screw them every chance they can.

I hope this website stays up for many years to come and steers as many as possible away from this horrible insurance company whos claims to care and does not.

In light of our injuries we are moving forward to close this case no matter how poor the settlement will be, BUT BE FOREWARNED FARMERS IS THE WORST COMPANY TO TRY AND GET A CLAIM SETTLED. They will low ball you at every turn of the road, refer you to charity medical care in my case, and government funded health care for the rest of your life as in my brother's case. How's it feel to be underwriting some else's liablity through your inceased health insurance premiums and taxes? I had no choice but to file bankruptcy on my medical bills, and guess what? Farmers and their insured won't even pay for the cost of my filing, which came to almost $800.00. How's that for good faith? If you have Farmer's it is well advised to change carriers ASAP and tell them why.
Please feel free to print out these photo's posted here as proof of what this insurance company WON'T cover, send them to Farmers, I am sure they don't like such photo's being posted on the web, but since these are a matter of public record with the State of Oregon, tough for them.

I am sure that Farmers would like to get me back to where I belong, that is a hole in the ground six feet under. That way they wouldn't have to see this posting on the web. I think now they might just get it...

For your own sake and your families sake stay away from this company.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. By accessing this site (which includes but not limited to viewing, posting and reading) you agree that FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for posts and will not be held liable for them and you agree to all of the Terms/Rules.