FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com
This site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group.
By accessing this site you agree to the Terms/Rules
These forums are Moderated, please abide by the Terms/Rules.

FAQForum Home   FAQWeb Site Home   FAQFAQ     MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beware of Farmers Insurance Agent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Employee, Ex-Employee, DM, and Agent Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deblazarus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Beware of Farmers Insurance Agent Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad I worked for a farmers agent for seven years. I mentioned to him that I was getting married. He seemed happy (fake). Oh, are you marrying a nice catholic boy. No, I said. Im marrying a nice jewish boy. Why? your not jewish are you? he said. (he assumed I wasnt because of my blonde hair and blue eyes.) He went to my wedding and make a complete ass of himself. Saying out loud, Ive never been to a jewish church before. (he never heard of the word synagogue). Why dont they talk about jesus here? After I returned to work from my honeymoon, he started harrassing me. Making anti-semitic remarks out loud right in the office. He referred to my husband as "her rich jewish husband". Two months later, I became pregnant with our daughter. He created so much stress in the office, I nearly suffered a miscarrage! I then decided to hide a small tape recorder in my purse and was recording all of his racist remarks. A month before my baby was due, he fired me. Note: he didnt know I had a tape recorder taping ever word he said. He said to me in a meeting, if you get your rich jew lawyers after me, I will get you! I took that as a threat. I filed a lawsuit against him and he lied in court, denying all the allegations. The judge played my tape recorder and he nearly turned purple. He and Farmers Insurance tried to hide the case, by quickly settling out of court. Stupid farmers insurance lost a hell of lot of money! And talk about idiots, they kept him as an agent. This is the kind of company Farmers Insurance is...... Stay far away from them and agent Joe Miller of Bloomington MN.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This story about Joe Miller is not truthful or accurate.
Yes, I fired an Employee.
I felt she was not delivering the great personal service my customers deserve. Yes this employee was pregnant, however she was in her final weeks of pregnancy. I waited until the end of her pregnancy to let her know I would not have a position for her after she had her baby.
Out of fairness, I offered this employee two weeks paid vacation followed by six weeks of paid maternity leave.

Farmers Insurance is a good company and Joe Miller is a good , fair and honest person. Please contact Joe Miller for a reference list of employees and customers that I work with.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work in claims and I hear racial remarks all day long. There is nothing but white males in my office and a few cute pieces of eye candy for them. I know that the adjuster's feelings spill over into their settlement offers. If you are a poor, non-white claimant you will not get fair compensation for you automobile accident!!!!!!!
fabian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: balance Reply with quote

this site is interesting

it would be easier to take the criticisms of farmers insurance to heart if the site tried to achieve at least some balance

but it persistently seeks to portray farmers as the great satan

and now it seems like it's making an effort to suggest that all farmers agents are deficient in character

kind of sad

this site is performing a public service, but its words have less meaning because of some of the intellectually dishonest practices herein
David Copperfield

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Watch this Reply with quote

For my next trick, I will make this post DISAPPEAR!!!!!

David Copperfield
Me Myself and I

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Not just farmers Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I work in claims and I hear racial remarks all day long. There is nothing but white males in my office and a few cute pieces of eye candy for them. I know that the adjuster's feelings spill over into their settlement offers. If you are a poor, non-white claimant you will not get fair compensation for you automobile accident!!!!!!!

Claims departments like this are not only Farmers, but many many other ones are like it too. Remember that the nature of the business will have alot to do with the type of people that work it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Employee, Ex-Employee, DM, and Agent Complaints All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. By accessing this site (which includes but not limited to viewing, posting and reading) you agree that FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for posts and will not be held liable for them and you agree to all of the Terms/Rules.