FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com
This site is Unauthorized by Farmers Insurance Group.
By accessing this site you agree to the Terms/Rules
These forums are Moderated, please abide by the Terms/Rules.

FAQForum Home   FAQWeb Site Home   FAQFAQ     MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C.O.D REPAIR

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DENI1299

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: C.O.D REPAIR Reply with quote

IF ANY SHOP IS THINKING ABOUT BEING ON FARMERS C.O.D PROGRAM
LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU AGREE ...TO THEIR
TERMS..IF YOUR SHOP IS NOT FLUFFY DON'T EVEN TRY, YOU'LL JUST WASTE ALOT OF MONEY, THE ADJUSTERS LIKE THE NEWER SHOP WITH OWNERS THAT TAKE THEM FISHING AND HUNTING WITH ALOT OF FREEBY ALONG THE WAY. i WAS A FARMERS COD SHOP FOR THREE YEARS, THINGS WERE GOOD AT FIRST, THEN SOMETHING CHANGED THEY FIRED ALOT OF PEOPLE AND GOT A NEW COD DIRECTOR AND EVERTHING WENT DOWN FROM THEIR, ONE DAY OUT OF THE BLUE THEY
WALKED IN AND SAID YOUR OFF OUR LIST, BECAUSE ONE OF OUR MEN
HAD FAILED A WELDING TEST BUT WAS SIGNED TO TAKE THE MAKE UP
TEST, THAT IS EXCEPTABLE, THEY GAVE US NO CHANCE OF A RETEST
JUST KICKED US OFF, I KNOW THE TEST ISSUE WAS A LIE, A FEW MONTH EARLIER ONE OF THEIR ADJUSTERS ASK US IF WE KNEW WHERE
HE COULD GO HUNTING, WE DIDN'T HAVE A PLACE BUT A FRIEND OF OUR DID, SO WE PUT HIM IN CONTACT, WELL HE GOT H IS HOG, IT WAS A ONE TIME HUNT AS A FAVOR, OUR FRIEND LEASES THIS PROPERTY TO
HUNTERS, WELL IT SEEMS THIS UNNAMED ADJUSTER WAS SNEAKING DOWN THERE DURNING THE DAY AND POUCHING OFF THIS PROPERTY,
HE WAS CAUGHT AND ASK TO LEAVE, THAT WAS THE LAST TIM E I EVER
SAW THIS FINE CHRISTIAN YOUNG MAN . AND WA LA ! WE'RE NO LONGER A COD SHOP, I WOULD'NT BE BITCHING ABOUT THIS BUT THEY
ARE STEERING CUSTOMERS AWAY FROM US WICH IS A BIG NO NO IN TEXAS, I HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS WITH FARMERS AND THEY HAVE TOLD ME WHAT THEY ARE DOING, I AM DISAPPONITED THE MR GRUBIE DIDN'T CALL ME IN PERSON TO GET BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY, IF I FIND OUT FARMERS IS STEERING ANYMORE PEOPLE AWAY FROM US I INTEND TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE, THEY WILL TELL THE CUSTOMERS THEY WILL NOT GET A GOOD JOB, IT WILL TAKE TO LONG, THEY SAY THEY WANT WARRANTY OUR WORK, WELL FARMERS ALL I'VE GOT TO SAY IS WE'VE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 55 YEARS, YOU DON'T NEED TO WARRANTY OUR WORK, WE WARRANTY IT OURSELVES, IF WE DIDN'T WE
WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN HERE SO LONG, YOUR A BIG COMPANY LEAVE THIS LITTLE SHOP ALONE. IF ANYONE ELSE IN TEXAS IS HAVING A PROBLEM LIKE THIS WITH FARMERS E-MAIL ME, WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
Texan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Dang it. Reply with quote

I was managing a bodyshop in East Texas when Farmer's cut their COD program back. They decided to have one COD shop in each area, and chose the shop that had the highest volume of business (it wasn't us). As you know, the company can't tell you where to have your car repaired, but they can steer you towards one facility or another. It's easier for them to handle a claim when the vehicle is repaired at a COD shop.

We were doing about 35% of our business through Farmer's, and that business dropped off by at least 2/3 after we got bumped off of the COD list. The good news was that the adjusters had to come out to inspect the cars...we got smart and started faxing estimates and e-mailing photos to the adjusters. They could use the photos for their file, and write their own estimate right off of our faxed est. Saves them a trip to the shop. The only thing adjusters like more than kickbacks is somebody doing their job for them. Try it.
Farmers Insurance Rated Worst Farmers Insurance Sucks T-shirts Farmers Insurance Alternatives
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com Forum Index -> Auto Related Complaints All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This site is in no way affiliated, connected with, or sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group or any of its subsidiaries. By accessing this site (which includes but not limited to viewing, posting and reading) you agree that FarmersInsuranceGroupSucks.com is not responsible for posts and will not be held liable for them and you agree to all of the Terms/Rules.